Your cart is currently empty!
When is the last time you paid attention to your sense of hearing?
Not listening to music, engaging in conversation or hearing yourself singing in the shower. Really tuning in, noticing the environment and your part in it; your inner workings as well as what is going on around you. Simply paying attention to what your body does.
Access the following meditation to tune-in to your aural sense, the sense of perceived vibration turned into meaning: sound.
Please review the following suggestions before getting started to ensure your comfort.
- Set aside 10 minutes
- Try making a date with yourself in your calendar if you don’t have the time at this moment
- Stage your environment
- Find a quiet, comfortable place to sit where you will not be distracted
- Check-in with yourself
- Have paper and a pen or paper with you
- Check in before the mediation: How do you feel now? Write it down.
- Check in after the meditation: How do you feel now? Write it down.
- Step back and assess: What happened?
Leave a Reply