Falling In Love, Again, with Lavender – Essential Aromatica
As Lavender season comes to an end I found it's time to reflect upon the virtues of the many "Lavenders" out there. This episode is inspired by my recent class "The Lavenders", which celebrates the virtues of several of "The Lavenders": Lavandula angustifolia, Lavandula latifolia, Lavandula x intermedia with a shout out to Lavandula stoechas. One Lavender is not better than another, they all just are. Plants are beings expressing themselves, existing and adapting in the climate and location their roots are in. Prepare a cup of cold infused lavender tea! I look forward to your joining the Lavenders and me.
- Falling In Love, Again, with Lavender
- Spotlight on Aromatherapy in Practice with BotanicAromatica
- Spotlight on Aromatherapy in Practice with Jackie Kaplan of Nuda Botanica
- Luna Aroma: Showing Spirit with Play, Confidence & Chamomile
- Spotlight on Aromatherapy in Practice with Candice Forness
- Luna Aroma: Cleansing & Lemongrass
- No, There's Not "An Oil for That."
- Therapeutic Aromas and Oils that are Essential?!
- Luna Aroma: Sensuality & Spring
- Accessible Aromatherapy