Your cart is currently empty!
Aromatherapy. Essential Oil Therapy. What do those mean? How do you start to learn about essential oils? This video takes you through a journey of scent recognition, memory formation and aromatic molecules’ impact on mood and physical states including the nervous system. But that’s not the main reason for the video…It also takes you through a way to smell an essential oil. Find an essential oil to “sit with” as I take you through a guided aromatic experience.
Review the following suggestions to ensure your comfort.
- Set aside 20 minutes
- Try making a date with yourself in your calendar if you don’t have the time at this moment
- Stage your environment
- Find a quiet, comfortable place where you will not be distracted
- Check-in with yourself
- Have paper and a pen or paper with you
- Check in before the mediation: How do you feel now? Write it down.
- Check in after the meditation: How do you feel now? Write it down.
- Step back and assess: What happened?
Leave a Reply