Are you interested in making your own bath bombs with essential oils but haven’t found a formula that meets your needs? Are you looking to explore the art and science of the seemingly simple but highly therapeutic bath? Look no further!
This short-form class emerged from a need to make an easy-to-use aromatherapy product for a client’s use in her bathing rituals. That journey sparked a fun-filled workshop I created and taught at the former NY Institute of Aromatherapy & the NY Institute of Aromatic Studies.
Explore the following during this 2-part video-based class:
- Overall benefits of full body baths
- Science behind baths and “detoxing” such as hydrostatic pressure, buoyancy and the importance of minerals
- A “formula” for the Perfect Bath
- Incorporating Herbs and Aromatics into the Bath
- Essential oil safety (briefly: solubility, dermal irritation, etc.)
- Basic science of “Bath Bombs”
- How to make your own Bath Bombs!
This video-based class gives you access to 2 videos, reference notes and a step-by-step guide on making your own bath bombs, which I prefer calling bath fizzies. Sign up for full access! I’ll see you inside the class!