Are you interested in making your own salves with beeswax and herbal oils but not satisfied with recipes you’ve found? Have you tried beeswax alternatives such as candelilla but aren’t sure how much wax to use? Are you looking for new recipe ideas for incorporating essential oils into your homemade salves? Look no further!
Look forward to reviewing the following during this 1 hour video-based class:
- The differences between salves, balms and butters
- What waxes are & their benefits: focusing on beeswax and candelilla
- The many benefits of salves
- Salve making guidelines (the mathematics of it all!)
- Guidelines for incorporating essential oils into salves
- How to make a salve and what you need to do so!
- Tips and hints!
This class gives you access to a 60 minute video to watch at your own pace and come back to at any time. You’ll also have access to a file that includes key points from the class along with a step-by-step guide on how and what is needed to create your own beautiful salves. Below is an introduction video. Sign up for full access! I’ll see you inside the class!
Note: The class is non-refundable.