“A mist is a mist is a mist!” No, not really! This class gets into the nitty-gritty of the seemingly simple but versatile aromatherapy application of essential oil spritzers.
Look forward to reviewing the following during this 60-minute video-based class:
- Defining aromatherapy “spritzers”
- How intention defines the application
- Dilution rates & best practices
- Base ingredients
- Highlights on Ethanol & Polysorbate 20
- Solubility, Turbidity & Hydrogen bonding
- Thoughts on preservatives
- Essential oil blending ideas
- Tips and hints!
- Bonus Demonstration: making a Toilet Bowl Spray!
Purchase* the class to access the video to watch at any time, along with the associated presentation filled with key points from the class along with a step-by-step guide on making your aromatic spritzers. (*Note: sign-up through my online store for all free classes.)