Finding Awe in Liminality and Root Medicine – Essential Aromatica
Autumn is the time of falling leaves, cooler and shorter nights and the final time to harvest. We've planned and worked hard all year. Now the time is upon us to rest and contemplate the cyclicality of nature, including life itself. This episode looks at the intersection of liminal spaces, root medicine such as Vetiver and the death-life cycle. This is a magical time of year, but dancing with that magic takes gravity, like roots, which may support us while navigating "gaps" in life. Get your bottle of Vetiver and join me for a spell to stir up a sense of awe and appreciation for life itself. Heady topics but the stuff life is made of nonetheless. Interested in more about transitions? Read this article on Hecate.
- Finding Awe in Liminality and Root Medicine
- Spotlight on Aromatherapy in Practice with Judith Guerra: Embracing Vitality and Curiosity
- Aromatherapy in Practice with Jirbie Go: From Aroma "Novice" to Country Representative
- Aromatherapy in Practice with Elizabeth Ruth: What Makes a Book Worthy of Your Bookshelf?
- Falling In Love, Again, with Lavender
- Spotlight on Aromatherapy in Practice with BotanicAromatica
- Spotlight on Aromatherapy in Practice with Jackie Kaplan of Nuda Botanica
- Luna Aroma: Showing Spirit with Play, Confidence & Chamomile
- Spotlight on Aromatherapy in Practice with Candice Forness
- Luna Aroma: Cleansing & Lemongrass