Your cart is currently empty!
DIY Series: Aromatherapy Spritzers
Learn how to create your own aromatic spritzers with essential oils! From “mood mists” to deodorant, to bug and yoga mat sprays to a gentle pillow spray, this class gives you information on more than “how to”! Dilution rates, solubility and even hydrogen bonding are covered, providing foundational knowledge to confidently create beautiful aromatherapy spritzers to cover many uses!
Pay what you wish! $10.00 is suggested.
This video introduction gives you a sneak-peak! Scroll down to learn more about class content. See you inside of the class!
“A mist is a mist is a mist!” No, not really! This class gets into the nitty-gritty of the seemingly simple but versatile aromatherapy application of essential oil spritzers.
Look forward to reviewing the following during this 60-minute video-based class:
- Defining aromatherapy “spritzers”
- How intention defines the application
- Dilution rates & best practices
- Base ingredients
- Highlights on Ethanol & Polysorbate 20
- Solubility, Turbidity & Hydrogen bonding
- Thoughts on preservatives
- Essential oil blending ideas
- Tips and hints!
- Bonus Demonstration: making a Toilet Bowl Spray!
Purchase* the class to access the video to watch at any time, along with the associated presentation filled with key points from the class along with a step-by-step guide on making your aromatic spritzers.
Note: Sign-up through my online store for all free classes.